This agreement uses the following terms
- 1-1."Content" means music, video, audio, images, text, software, programs, codes and other information.
- 1-2."This Content" means the content accessible through this Service.
- 1-3."External site" is a website that is managed and operated by our company in cooperation with this site, and means a site where you can purchase the Content.
- 1-4."User" means an individual living in Japan who agrees to the terms of this Agreement and uses the Service in Japan. And, there are free users and monthly fee users.
2. Consent to terms
- 2-1.Users must use the Site and Services in accordance with the provisions of these Terms.
- 2-2.If you are a minor, please use this service with the consent of a legal representative such as a parent. In addition, if a user who is a minor at the time of accepting this agreement, uses this site after reaching the age of a minor, it shall be deemed to have confirmed use of the minor while using the site.
- 2-3.By actually using the Site, user are deemed to have a valid and irrevocable agreement to these Terms.
3. Changes to terms
We may change these Terms at any time without prior notice to the user if we deem it necessary. The changed Terms shall take effect from the time they are posted at an appropriate place on the Site, and by using the Site after the change, it shall be deemed to have given valid and irrevocable consent.
4. Refusal of registration
We may not approve your user registration application if any of the following applies. In addition, even if you have approved the registration, if you later find that it falls under any of the above items, your account may be suspended or terminated without notice.
- 4-1.If you have been suspended by us in the past due to a violation of these Terms etc.
- 4-2.In case the registration contains incorrect or false information
- 4-3.In case the we interferes with the operation and provision of the our services or the use of other users, or acts that hinders our company, or in case we judge that there is a possibility
- 4-4.Gangster、Gangsters and those who have not passed five years since they were no longer gangsters、Gang associate member、person belonging to a gang-related company、extortionist、organized crime syndicates、special intelligence violent groups etc.、Terrorists,etc.、A person designated by the Japanese or foreign government as subject to economic sanctions（The above nine are collectively referred to as "gangsters"）、Symbiotic people such as gang members, and others equivalent to these (hereinafter, all of the above are collectively referred to as "anti-social forces"), or a corporation in which anti-social forces are substantially involved in management Is found to have any relationship with anti-social forces such as officers and employees
- 4-5.In case we determines that it is inappropriate
5. Manage account information
The user is responsible for managing the entered ID and password, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "account information").Users may not use account information to third parties, transfer, buy, sell, pledge, lend, rent, or dispose of it in any other form.
7. Usage fee, payment
- 7-1.Users can use this site for free, but users who use it for free may be restricted in all or part of the functions of this site.
- 7-2.Users can use all of the functions of this site (this does not mean all of the contents) by paying the monthly usage fee of this site determined by us.
- 7-3.The monthly usage fee in the previous issue shall be calculated from the first to last day of each month.And, even if you paid in the middle of the month, the prorated will not be calculated.
- 7-4.Payment of the monthly usage fee shall be made by the credit card designated by us and selected by the user according to the terms of the credit card company.
- 7-5.The user can purchase the contents and goods through the site, and in that case, the user shall pay the payment by the method selected by the user among the payment methods specified by our Company.
- 8-1.Our Company grants users a non-exclusive, non-exclusive, right to use the Site solely for the purpose of using the Site with respect to the Content provided by us. Permission to use the Service for a user based on these Terms does not imply permission to use the right of us or a third party who has such right with respect to the Service.
- 8-2.All rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, patents, etc.) relating to the Site and the Services are granted to our Company or any third party to whom our Company has granted rights. Attribute. The user does not acquire any rights with respect to all contents of this service, and acquires all intellectual property rights, including copyrights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc. without the permission of the right holder. You must not do anything that infringes.
- 8-3.Users shall not use (including duplication, transmission, reprinting, modification, etc.) any use of the Content beyond the intended use of the Site.
9. Prohibited matter
Our Company prohibits users from performing the actions specified in the following items when using this site. In the unlikely event that any of the prohibited actions are found to be in conflict, your account may be terminated without notice.
- 9-1.Acts that infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights, such as duplication, redistribution, reproduction, recording, transfer, public performance or exhibition, broadcasting, or provision to the public, of all or part of this content
- 9-2.Sale, lease, sublicense or lease of all or part of this content
- 9-3.Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, etc., honorary rights, privacy rights, or other legal or contractual rights of our Company or third parties
- 9-4.Acts of impersonating our Company or a third party or intentionally disseminating false information
- 9-5.Acts that interfere with the server or network system of this site, illegally operate services using BOT, cheat tools, or other technical means, intentionally use malfunctions of this site, Acts of making unreasonable inquiries or requests, or other acts that hinder the operation of this site by our company or the use of this site by other users and hinder them.
- 9-6.Acts that may harm public order or good manners
- 9-7.Acts of illegally collecting, disclosing or providing personal information, registration information, usage history information, etc. of others
- 9-8.Transfer, transfer, collateral setting, lending, or any other disposition to a third party with respect to contractual status under these Terms or rights or obligations under these Terms
- 9-9.Acts that violate laws, court rulings, decisions or orders, or legally binding administrative measures
- 9-10.Any other acts that we deem inappropriate
10. Suspension of this site and this service
Our Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Site and Services without prior notice to users in any of the following items.
- 10-1.A place to perform maintenance or inspection of this site and equipment and systems for providing this service
- 10-2.When operation of this application and this service is difficult due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, storms and floods, power outages, system failures, and other force majeure
- 10-3.When a computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident, etc.
- 10-4.When the external system used by our Company is stopped or becomes unstable due to some influence
- 10-5.In addition, if we determine that suspension or interruption is necessary
11. Disclaimer and disclaimer
- 11-1.Our Company (including the Content) shall not provide any factual or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc.) Or bugs, infringements, etc.).
- 11-2.Our Company shall not be liable for any damages, whether intentionally or negligently, caused by damages to users and third parties due to inaccurate, inappropriate, unclear content, expressions, actions, etc.
- 11-3.Our Company endeavors to ensure that no harmful things, such as computer viruses, are included in the Site and the Content, but we cannot guarantee that they are not included, and that the inclusion of these No liability is assumed for damages caused to third parties.
- 11-4.Our Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user or third parties by the equipment, communication line, software, etc. used by the user.
- 11-5.Our Company shall not be liable for any inability to access the Content, failure of the user's mobile terminal or computer, errors, occurrence of bugs, etc., and failure of the communication line.
- 11-6.Our Company shall not be liable for any interruption of the provision of this service for the purpose of resolving technical issues or maintaining this site.
- 11-7.Our Company shall not be liable for any damages to users caused by the revision or change of the Terms.
- 12-1.If you violate these terms and damage our company, you shall be liable for such damages regardless of intentional negligence.
- 12-2.Regardless of the liability for damages, even if our Company is liable to the user for damages under the Consumer Contract Law or other laws, the scope of such damages will be due to negligence (excluding gross negligence). Or limited to any direct and actual damages caused by torts and up to the total amount of money received from the user.
- 12-3.When a personal computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident, etc.
- 12-4.When the external system used by the Company is stopped or becomes unstable due to some influence
- 12-5. In addition, if we determine that suspension or interruption is necessary
- 13-1.Users can terminate the use of this site at any time and withdraw from the site by the method determined by our Company. However, after the user has completed the withdrawal procedure, it may take a certain time for it to be reflected in the system, and the user shall consent in advance.
- 13-2.The user loses all rights as a user by unsubscribing.
Even if any provision of this agreement or any part thereof is determined to be invalid by the Consumer Contract Law or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and part of this agreement shall be deemed invalid. The rest will continue to be valid.
15. Language, governing law, jurisdiction
- 15-1.This Agreement shall be in Japanese and the governing law shall be Japanese law.
- 15-2.Any dispute arising between you and us due to or in connection with this service will be brought to the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive court of first instance.
The subject ends herewith
Enacted 11 November 15, 2019